Legal services - personal, responsive, ethical and transparent
There are many benefits of ensuring important areas of your life are properly and legally documented: protection; money-saving; reassurance. Whatever your reasons for seeking assistance, however, Hutchinson Legal & Associates understand why many people feel apprehensive about consulting a lawyer.
That's why we have a different ethos and take an innovative approach, including:
- free - initial consultation for all services;
- fixed fees - you'll understand at the beginning what you'll pay at the end, with no hidden 'extras' to worry about;
- cost-effective - don't be put off by previous quotes from law firms!
- the personal touch - you'll always speak to the person dealing with your case;
- appointments to fit your schedule - (including evenings and weekends) at no extra charge;
- guaranteed service levels - we answer your questions quickly and produce documents promptly;
- communicating efficiently - we like to meet you face-to-face initially but we'll communicate in whatever way you prefer: phone, email - you can even 'meet' us via Skype! We can also text you to remind you of appointments.
Hutchinson Legal & Associates offer the complete range of legal and business support services to private individuals and small / medium-sized companies (SMEs). We're professional, ethical, modern and approachable, so call us now to arrange your free consultation. We look forward to helping you on the road to peace of mind.
Our private clients usually contact us when an important event has changed (or is changing) their life, or when something prompts them to realise they need legal protection for themselves and their loved ones. Whether you require a Will, Power of Attorney, estate planning or advice on securing your assets for the future, we can help.
You can rest assured of the most current guidance, clearly explained and tailored specifically to your circumstances. We regularly work in close partnership with other professionals such as financial advisers, accountants and solicitors to provide complete solutions.
Clients often tell us we've made a legal process easy and reassured them about the future, which for us means a job well done. We also believe no problem is insurmountable; and as we work on a fixed-fee basis, agreed with you in advance, you have no fear that costs will 'run away with you'.
Ring us today and tell us what you need help with. An initial consultation is free of charge and obligation.
Our business clients range from sole traders to multi-million pound companies. What they have in common is an appreciation that establishing the right legal structure, and sound agreements with stakeholders, staff, customers and suppliers, is a solid foundation for long-term success.
Not only will we help you today, we will then keep you regularly informed of any important changes to the law which may affect your business in the future, leaving you to concentrate on running your business.
Through our network of trusted associates we also offer bespoke accountancy, personal taxation and pension advice to business owners and their employees. In common with all our services, we believe it is in everyone's interests to agree fixed fees at the outset, meaning there are no unexpected costs.
Whether you are just starting out, or you have an established business, ensuring you have the right legal processes in place pays handsome dividends. The only investment you need to make in finding out more is a little of your time.